My Welcome message:

Hello everyone! :-) Welcome to my music review blog. I know you may not see any music reviews yet. So Im hoping to write some music reviews of my own and have them posted here in my blog or you will find an rss web link which will take you to another website where I may have written a music review, short or long. In the meantime you can check out the music on my playlist player, Im sure you may know some of these songs; they are therefore amongst my favorites, so enjoy! :-)

Musical Extra

DORO - Raise Your Fist In The Air - EP HAMMERFALL - Infected Temujin
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.

Musical Interests


DORO - Raise Your Fist In The Air - EP
These lovely ladies from Sweden Rock!! Their called: Fourever Here are some cool videos showing Fourever! :-)

Pollstar ConcertWire

Popular Posts